Your Real Estate Advocate
The real estate business is complex and involves many intricacies. It can be stressful and is one of the most important purchases you will ever make. But you can’t do it alone. As your advocate I am here to assist you on your journey through the real-estate odyssey.
I am not your typical real estate agent. With my University of Pittsburgh, Katz Graduate School of Business MBA, I have a highly developed business acumen with data-oriented, analytical skills. I am driven to perform for you.
My friendly nature allows me assist people through the difficult transition of selling, buying and moving. I am driven to perform for you.
What is my approach? I am a listener, a problem-solver and a teacher. I am your advocate and assist you in elegantly maneuvering through the complex real estate course.
A life-long resident of Pittsburgh (growing up in the South Hills and lived in the North Hills for over twenty years) I have a unique perspective having resided on both sides of the rivers! With over twenty years of corporate management experience, I am a diligent agent and conduct all business with focus, dedication and integrity.
One of my passions is to develop creative solutions and address my clients’ challenging requirements. I work with persistence and tenacity to accomplish your specific objectives.
I look forward to helping you. Rachel Berlin . . . Your Real Estate Advocate
- Lifelong resident of Pittsburgh
- Expertise in both North and South Hills
- Diligent agent who conducts all business with dedication and integrity
- Knowledge of our community's benefits
- University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business MBA
- Business acumen and astute negotiation skills
- Design Skills
- Passion for the arts and education
- Attentive listener
- Relocation Certification
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Preferred Masters Accreditation